Tulip Pork Luncheon Meat & vermicelli salad
- 50 min
- 4 persons
- 340 g Tulip Pork Luncheon Meat
- 400 g Green bean vermicelli
- 100 g Red onion
- 3 Tomatoes
- 150 g Chinese celery
- 20 g Cilantro
- 2 Chilies
- 3 tbsp Roasted peanuts
- 1 Sesame rice cake
- 3 Small chilies
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 10 g Cilantro roots
- Cut the Tulip Pork Luncheon Meat into thin strips
- Slice the red onion, then put it in cold water
- Take out the seeds of the tomato and cut it into thin strips
- Cut the cilantro into 3 cm pieces
- Cut the chilies diagonally
- Beat the roasted peanuts
- Finely chop the cilantro roots
- Crush the small chilies and the garlic
Wash the vermicelli, put it in boiling water for 1 minute and take it out.
Mix the vermicelli with Tulip meat, tomato, red onion, Chinese celery, cilantro and chili.
Making the sauce:
Mix fish sauce with chilies, garlic, sugar, lime juice and then stir the mixture. Pour the sauce on the vermicelli and mix.
Place the vermicelli on the dish. Sprinkle with roasted peanuts on the surface.
Serve with sesame rice cake.
Serve for weekend meal, party.