Pork in Peanut Saucewith Noodles
- 15 min
- 4 persons
- 340 g Tulip Jamonilla®
- 200 g noodles
- 15 cl vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 zucchini
- Barbecue spices
Prepare the ingredients
- Slice the pork luncheon meat into thin strips and sprinkle it with barbecue spices. Cut the zucchini into batons.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium-high heat and fry the pork luncheon meat until crispy. Remove from the heat and set aside for later use.
- Prepare the vegetable stock. Then pour it into a pan with the peanut butter, lime juice, and soy sauce. Stir a little and let it simmer for about a minute.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar to the sauce.
- Add the zucchini batons and boil until soft.
Boil the noodles and combine the dish
- Boil the noodles as instructed on the packaging. When done run the noodles under cold water to stop the cooking. Drizzle with a bit of oil and mix well to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Arrange the noodles and zucchini with the pork luncheon meat in the peanut sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Serve the noodles with pork in peanut sauce with a fresh Asian slaw that is packed with vegetables like shredded cabbage, carrots, edamame, bell peppers, and peanuts flavored with scallions and cilantro. Another option is to serve this pork in peanut sauce with homemade spring rolls.
If you like this recipe, you might also like: