Easy Pork Luncheon meatballs
- 20 min
- 4 persons
- 680 g Tulip Pork Luncheon Meat
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 1 Egg
- 0.5 Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2.5 dl Barbecue sauce
- Separate the meat by hand (avoid overstirring, or the meat will lose its structure)
- Beat the eggs slightly and chop the onion.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the barbecue sauce.
- Shape into small meatballs.
- Fill a pot with water and cook covered for 6 minutes on high heat, rearranging the meatballs after 3 minutes.
- Drain and stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Serve the meatballs as a snack, with salad, rice, bread or potatoes.